The goods are replaced free of charge if the damage suffered is indicated in the transport document or if the words "Acceptance with reserve" are transcribed, specifying the reason.
Such damage or defects, evident or presumed, must be reported at the time of unloading, indicating the type and extent, immediately informing Choose Fashion Store by e-mail within 24 hours (at info [@]choosefashionstore.it)
In some cases, product replenishment times may be similar to the production times indicated in the product sheet. Replacements will be made to the shipping address entered in the order.
Pursuant to and within the limits of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments (Consumer Code), the Customer has the right, within 14 days of receipt of the requested goods, to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for "goods made to measure or clearly personalized" pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21 of 02.21.2014. The right of withdrawal cannot also be exercised on sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must submit, within the deadline referred to in art. 25 of these General Conditions of Sale, communication by fax or e-mail to the e-mail address info [@] choosefashionstore.it or by letter rec. a.r. addressed to: see site footer.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchased good must be returned to the Choose Fashion Store headquarters unused and intact, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging and documentation and accessories), within a period not exceeding 14 days from receipt of the goods.
2. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in value resulting from manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the asset itself.
3. The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer.
4. Once the return request has been received, the Choose Fashion Store Customer Service office will send the Customer a written confirmation containing the Return Authorization number and the address to which the package should be returned. The Customer must write the authorization number on the package or packages he returns. The Customer must avoid affixing labels or adhesive tapes to the original product packaging.
5. The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, software, attachments, etc.)
6. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer. Choose Fashion Store is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured or untracked shipments (eg priority mail)
7. Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Choose Fashion Store ascertains:
1. The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging.
2. The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies in the product itself.
3. Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
Where the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal in compliance with the provisions dictated by these General Conditions of Sale, Choose Fashion Store will reimburse all payments received by the Customer, possibly including delivery costs, with the exception of additional costs that the Customer has expressly confirmed in addition to the standard delivery offered by the site (e.g. surcharges for special locations, floor delivery services, etc.).
Choose Fashion Store will proceed with the re-credit through the same method used for the payment of the order (except for the Cash on Delivery which will be refunded by bank transfer) in the shortest possible time and in any case within fourteen days from the date on which Choose Fashion Store arrived. aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal and in any case not before receipt of the goods by the Customer.
Choose Fashion Store will consequently reject any product returned unpacked or in any case in ways other than those specified above, as well as products for which the return costs have not already been fully paid by the Customer (eg shipping to be paid by the recipient).
Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging are damaged, it will deduct a percentage from the refund due, in any case not more than 10% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
Choose Fashion Store will also reject any product in the event that the methods and times provided for by Legislative Decree 206 of 6 September 2005 and subsequent additions and amendments, including the legislative decree of 21 February 2014, no. 21.
For further information on the right of withdrawal and to download the form to be completed for the return process, contact our customer service.